Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lost in Life

On a shore of an island,
The waves roared the mighty rocks,
And sun’s warmth pierced the sand;
I cried out,
Of loneliness but pain.

Blood dropped like wine,
Clotted, and shined
Still a dreadful sign.

There was a gamble at hand,
Living at the mercy of island,
Trees and Breeze couldn’t help my solace,
Still a drop of hope,
Echoed my empty vessel.

I should learn to live with hopes,
Hopes that I’m against hopen.
Life pieces are torn for ever,
Misery tightens its web, clever and clever.

Tired I am, squared I am,
By life, by fate;
Lonely vigil still I keep
Will that I might sleep.

Thoughts grew wilder n wilder,
Extremities reached.
Like a drought, crushing courage out
Heavier than doubt,

Dawn I felt the dewy bed,
Come O’ Sleep
Take me under your shade
Don’t let fear overtake.

Next day the water wake me up,
Ghost must die away
It is the day,
Dark thoughts will tear apart
Now, only my soul will decide!!!!

No comments: